It has been my honor and privilege to serve the citizens of Scottsdale on City Council, and I ask for your vote to continue to work for you.
For eight years, I have worked to:
▪ Protect and enhance our neighborhoods and quality of life;
▪ Ensure that City government is a good steward of your tax dollars, is streamlined and provides high quality services;
▪ Promote private investment that creates a robust local economy with good jobs, low taxes, and strong property values;
▪ Conduct myself with civility;
▪ Listen and learn from citizens with competing points of view and negotiate win-win solutions;
▪ Look to the future to keep Scottsdale special.
With over 25 years of professional experience as a community banker and as a volunteer leader, I bring unparalleled business experience and an ability to work collaboratively toward a common goal.
Since taking office, among my many accomplishments, I have:
▪ Maintained the City’s financial health and AAA bond rating through the great recession by reducing expenses and deferring spending to keep taxes low while maintaining critical citizen services, including police and fire;
▪ Supported projects that revitalized south Scottsdale and Old Town that led to increased vibrancy and increasing home values;
▪ Worked with neighbors and developers to improve proposed projects to respond to the needs of the surrounding neighborhoods. The most notable was the Fashion Square rezoning.
Scottsdale is a special place. It is our home. We must prepare for the future while protecting and respecting the best from our past. I ask for your support and your vote so we may continue to build a positive and prosperous future for Scottsdale.
Nothing is more valuable in a campaign than your personal endorsement. Please share your support by forwarding our emails and sharing our posts with your friends, and consider donating to my campaign using the button below.